Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Jordans Discussion #2



Farmer has done lots of little descriptive things with the book that I feel make it that much better. I so far have most enjoyed the development of characters, especially Matt. Farmer has done an excellent job on changing Matt's personality based on things that have happened to him. The way he was stuck in a litter box and told he was a bad clone really changed him. Matt went from a sweet little boy who did what he was told, to actually believing he was a dirty, horrible clone. The way he went from being himself to almost being what every one else wanted him to be. I thought the way Farmer did this really made you feel bad for Matt, because he is actually begging to believe and accept that he is a monster and an animal.

1 comment:

  1. You're certainly right about the little hints that Farmer put in so the reader can fit the pieces to the puzzle. I would also agree with how Matt was treated and it makes you feel sorry for him. One question that I would have is what is the post about? When I read this post, I got confused on what it you had your focus on, so it might help to add a title so readers like myself can understand the meaning of the post. Overall, you had good adaptions to the book.

    ReplyDelete